Monday, August 15, 2016

The Mission from His Majesty, Eze Eri (Ezeora 34th & Aka Ji Ovo Igbo) of Aguleri Kingdom, Nigeria ~~ Africans in the Diaspora, You Are Welcome




In 2012, I received a call from His Majesty, Eze Eri (Ezeora 34th & Aka Ji Ovo Igbo)  of Aguleri Kingdom, Nigeria (Igboland).  He told me that he heard about the work that I was doing and he wanted me to continue the mission of helping others like me to find their way home. He encouraged me and welcomed me into his very own kingdom as one of his own.  From that time, His Majesty would call and send greetings to the African Descendants in the Diaspora.

This year, His Majesty traveled to the USA  for the 3rd world Igbo Festival.  He met with the DNA Tested Africans Descendants and Presided over the Healing Circle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment