Tuesday, October 14, 2014

It Was a Good Day





When I went to Africa, I expected to see elephants and giraffes and such. I did not see even one. I asked my Papa about them and he said they are in the zoo. I thought Oh my!! ( How dumb of me... right...) Well, then I saw a mother duck and her duckling going down the street. I followed them taking videos, pictures and such.. Then I saw some chickens and a few goats.. I did the same.... He was getting kind of embarrassed. In his Igbo voice he said, my daughter, do they not have these things in your America. I stopped and put my hands on my hips and said , yes, but Papa these are AFRICAN. I didn't realize that I had an audience of people trying to figure out why I was following the animals. They all laughed and clapped and hugged me. That was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment